Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Make Love(r) not War


I have been catching up on my blog reading this evening, work has been busy so i've been out of the game for a while, out I might add for the duration of Rosemount Australian Fashion Week!

Anyway, the girls over at So much to tell you included an image from the Lover show. Now I LOVE Lover, I mean LOVE!! However, the minute I saw these pieces, something happened. See for yourself;





Now, not only does this red dress completely knock my socks off but i'm sure wearing it is a whole other story. I covet them both! I thought they'd nailed it with their previous collection (see my faves below) but from what i've seen and heard of the show, we ain't seen nothing yet!!





See more from the collection, available later in the year HERE. Completely timeless!
Dear Lover, I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment